ALL YEARS AND MAJORS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
We’d like to announce an exciting college internship opportunity…Join Sgrouples, the World’s Private Social Network with one of the best content marketing teams in the world! (If we do say so ourselves…)
Are you ready to launch your professional career by working with a brilliant company in Silicon Valley?
- Get your foot in the door for a potential future job at a revolutionary start-up company.
- Boost your resume with a highly credible experience and a letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the program.
- A flexible program with a weekly time commitment of less than 4 hours that will give you the inside track for a full-time job at Sgrouples and a promising career.
- Develop a deep understanding of online presence management required to be a successful professional in today’s world.
- Get the inside scoop on a genuine Web 3.0 technology.
- Receive first-hand experience implementing cutting-edge marketing tactics. (Social media, online content and SEO to name a few…)
- An opportunity to win awesome prizes for a number of contests during the internship.
- Learn how to become an overall online marketing ninja, giving yourself skills that you will benefit from for the rest of your life.
On-Campus Interns’ Key Responsibilities
Less Than 4 Hours a Week, Now to May 1st
- Leverage your unique abilities to get your college on Sgrouples.
- Creative group assignments with other Sgrouples Interns on your campus.
- Promote Sgrouples content over social media.
- Implement ongoing SEO initiatives.
- Introduce Sgrouples to your campus and to student organizations.
- Complete Individual Assignments working closely with your Intern Manager.
Send your cover letter and resume along with your answers to the following questions to email@example.com. Include your Name, College, Address, Phone, Email, Twitter, and Skype. Good luck!
Create an account with our site…
- What do you think about Sgrouples, having your own private social networks,
and our service?
- What clubs, team, organizations, and other real life groups and communities
are you a member of or a participant in?